Muslim-friendly & vegan menus now available at Hyssop in Kyoto
On top of offering vegan menus, GOOD NATURE STATION has also began serving Muslim-friendly menus at its 4th-floor restaurant ‘Hyssop’ from 15 December 2022. Located in the busy Shijo-Kawaramachi area of Kyoto with a greenery-filled setting, customers can enjoy its Muslim-friendly menus– made using seasonal vegetables, halal-certified Wagyu beef and such –for dinner and lunch.
Hyssop serves food under the following ‘Muslim Friendly Menu Policy’:
- The restaurant itself is not certified as a halal restaurant by a third-party organization.
- The kitchen is not for Muslims only. Food items for non-Muslims also cooked there.
- They use halal-certified meat for Muslim-friendly dishes.
- They use halal-certified seasoning for Muslim-friendly dishes.
- For items without halal certification, they confirm the ingredients before using.
- Eating utensils for Muslims and non-Muslims are not separated. Upon request, they can provide disposable dishes, forks, knives, and chopsticks.
- They use separate kitchen knives, chopping boards, and frying pans for Muslims and non-Muslims.
*Lunch is expected to have more crowds, so advance booking (until 5pm on the previous day) is highly recommended.
*GOOD NATURE STATION booking page is available in 18 languages, including English, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia and Arabic.
Click here and scroll down for more info on its Muslim menu, which is written in English.
We have a network of Japanese companies keen to expand into the Halal market in Malaysia & Indonesia.
If you are interested in connecting with sustainable technology companies in Japan, simply JOIN the network from below. We will match the right one for you!